We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to hold my wedding reception?

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England...
where to hold my wedding reception?

I am getting married at Santo winery in Messaria in August 2013.

I would like to arrange for me, my husband and our (roughly 20) guests to eat somewhere. Weyve had info from our travel agent of an expensive 'buffet' and wondering if there was somewhere nearby to the winery I could book....would need to be air conditioned also.

Thank you.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 20
1. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

Santo Winery for the wedding = Pyrgos Tavern for the reception - check out the hundreds of similar posts on this subject.

http://www.pyrgos-santorini.com/

Martin

London, England...
2. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

Thank you. Is this near to santo winery? Is it walkable? I will have disabled people in my party, so need it to be extremely local the Winery.

I will get in touch with this restaurant and see how much they charge and if they are available for the date etc.

Thank you.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 20
3. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

Yes, it's close to the Winery, probably the closest "decent" venue to it, that's why I suggested it - many people who have their wedding at Santo use the Pyrgos Tavern for their reception.

I suppose it's walkable, in that the two places are fairly close to each other, but there are no footpaths so everyone would be walking in the road. Are you not having transport for the guests? Are you planning the wedidng yourself or having a planner, as this is the sort of thing a planner would normally be arranging for you.

Martin

London, England...
4. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

Hi,Thanks for your eply. I DO have a wedding planner, but 'they' are not available until next year, when the resort is open again as ive been told....but stress still continues!!

I feel I need to crack on with it as I wouldnt want to sit back and wait....then realise its all booked!!

They should really be available now....

thanks Martin.

ireland
reviews: 12
5. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

hi

Have a look at the following contact for a local bakery / transport company & loads of venues ideas.

yoursantoriniwedding.com/plan_your_day/_rece…

Hope it will help.

6. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, January 09, 2013
7. Re: where to hold my wedding reception?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations