We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

I will be in Santorini from September 6 to 16. Does someone could tell me if the Open Air Cinema Kamari will still be open?

thira
reviews: 2
1. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

Yes - it will be open for sure. Have fun ;-)

Chesterfield...
reviews: 61
2. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

Just checked on thier website and there is nothing listed after August, however I guess this can be updated anytime.

www.cinekamari.gr

thira
reviews: 2
3. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

Unfortunately the strenght of Greece doesn't lie in updated websites...... :-)

However, there is a program for September!

New Jersey
reviews: 8
4. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

Went there last yr, I really enjoyed the place!

Santorini
reviews: 3
5. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

September Cinema schedule completely depends on the weather but last year it went on into October!

New Jersey
6. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

You should be able to see posters on the main walkways stating what's playing or just stop in The Boat House Hotels Bar, they tend to keep a flyer for their guests.

Edited: 2:44 pm, August 24, 2011
manchester
reviews: 4
7. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

We went last week - coolest cinema - 9:30 showing each night - recent films each showing for approx 3 nights each (we saw planet of the apes!) - no need to book or anything - we turned up 30 mins early which was great as cool bar at back and they play weird underwater clips whilst waiting - a great experience.

New Jersey
8. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

Yea, those are nice clips. One of the larger bars on the strip use to show them, they may still. I remember seeing the large screen at the bar on my firrst trip, they showed some space clips, from the international space station I think?

9. Re: Open Air Cinema Kamari, Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, October 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kamari