We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese Resturant

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basingstoke, UK
reviews: 10
Chinese Resturant

Hi Guys,

I hear there is a chinese resturant in Kamari, is this correct and of so whats it like and whats it called? We usually always eat greek but it would be nice to have a change one night!!! Ive tried chinese on other greek islands and it was terrible!!!!

Sarahx

Ljubljana
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
reviews: 112
1. Re: Chinese Resturant

There's one very good Asian/fusion restaurant with Thai and Chinese food called Kiwi. It's rather pricey, however the food is really wonderful and it tastes very authentic.

There's another Chinese restaurant (on the street leading to the football field) which I visited twice and didn't like.

There used to be an Indian/Chinese restaurant in the southern part of Kamari. It was good and reasonably priced. However, it was closed in July 2010.

Edited: 3:11 pm, May 06, 2011
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Chinese Resturant

I've heard great reviews of kiwi so maybe it's that one. I'm not fusse on Chinese food so I can't comment personally but I have heard good reviews :)

Norfolk
reviews: 8
3. Re: Chinese Resturant

We have eaten in Kiwi althoughit was back in 2009. The food was spot on and we didn't think it was over priced; yes maybe a few euros more but we didn't feel ripped off. The great wall Chinese on the same road as Atlantis shopping centre is alright but not as good as Kiwi.

4. Re: Chinese Resturant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 01, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations