We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sarahjw84
Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

Hi guys

After reading many great reviews about the Seaside Beach Hotel at Kamari I tried booking the hotel for 3 nights in July. I filled out the reservation enquiry page on their website and waited for a response. After nothing for 4 days I decided to email them and still no reply. Is this unusual for all of you who have booked with them before? I am thinking I may have to stay somewhere else :(

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 21
1. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

This is the time of year that many hotel owners take their own breaks before heading back to the island for the 8/9 month, 7 days a week holiday season.

It could simply be the case that there's no-one at the hotel at the moment, the owners could be away on their own holiday, it's not unusual at this time of year, particularly if the hotel is a small family run hotel.

You could try calling them, if you have a number, but again, if there's no-one there, you won't get a reply.

Martin

London, United...
2. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

Did you contact them 4 days ago? It was a bank holiday in Greece yesterday and it's not unusual for people to take a long weekend or mini vacation at this time. Especially people who, like hoteliers, can only take their holidays in the off season, while their properties are shut.

GREECE
reviews: 59
3. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

I just called the owner Mr. Alefragis to his phone in Athens. As he told me, he is sorry for the inconvinience but they had a problem on their computer and that is why they have not answer you. They will try to answer you tonight.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 6
4. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

Hi Sarah

Did they get back in touch. The whole family goes back to Athens in the winter, They dont go back to Kamari until Marchish. You will love the Seaside, the hotel is beautiful and the family that run it are absolute stars!

sarahjw84
5. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

Hi guys

Thank you all for your responses - the owner did get back to me eventually and unfortunately they are all booked out for the dates I wanted :(

We'll now be staying at the Kamari Beach Hotel instead...hopefully it will be just as nice as the Seaside Beach Hotel.

Thanks again

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 6
6. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

That's a shame, it's a very popular hotel with returning customers year on year. I'm sure kamari beach will be just as nice :)

7. Re: Having trouble booking Seaside Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, October 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations