We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

Does anyone know where exactly this is? I need to find a hotel close by because I'm doing a tour that starts there - can I can't find any mention of this Marina ANYWHERE!

Thanks!!

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
1. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

The Vihada marina is at the very southern tip of Santorini, "around the corner" from Perivolos Beach.

You can see it here on this map: http://www.santorini-web.com/map.pdf

I spent a few days there this summer on a boat and I do remember one hotel there but I'm sorry I don't remember the name. Searching online I found the Stella Rooms Hotel and the Notos Therme & Spa Hotel.

Perhaps if Fotinos sees this or you send him a private message perhaps he can give you more information, he knows this part of Santorini very well.

Australia
2. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

Thanks for that!

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
3. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

vlixada isnot ''marina'' , is one smaull bay special for fishing boat. there has and 5 tavernas and 4 bussiness rooms rental and one hotel 'notos spa hotel' . one tour start of this area but isnot nesesary to stay there, the area is near to perissa/perivolos about 2km from end of perivolos beach.

two owners of tavernas there, has bunget rooms rentals too , you can to find there lastminute room in good prices.

Santorini
4. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

As I assume it's a misunderstanding Fontino.

Vlixada is considered a marina because of the private and semi-professional sails and small yachts anchoring there additional to the fishing boats.

So I think BLL put it perfectly right. The hotel mentioned is definitely the Notos Therme and Spa.

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
5. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

There are several pleasure craft moored in the marina at Vlihada now, it's not just for fishing boats. I did notice when I was there that one of the caldera/volcano cruise excursions brought a couple of busloads of people to Vlihada to board the boat they were to use for that cruise.

Santorini
6. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

that's correct BLL. There are several tour operators starting tours from there.

e.g.:

europeanexplorer.com/greece/tours/marina_of_…

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
7. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

gatos

vlyxada has and sailing boat, but isnot marina, oficial is fishing port, ask the comunity of thera or port police.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
8. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

Add

santorini hasnot ''marina'', has many smaull fishing port -bay(where aproch and sailing boat) BUTNOT ''marina''.

Santorini
9. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

Thanks Fotino, I know what you mean.

But we're not saying it's the official name, the term marina is just used as a toponym in order to characterize the location.

Εντάξει? ;-)

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
reviews: 21
10. Re: Marina Vlihada - is this in Perissa or Kamari???

'Εντάξει? ;-)'

Does that mean' chill'?

Martin

Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations