We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats Kamari Like?

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Whats Kamari Like?

My Wife and I are going to book a week in a greek island. We're looking at Kamari. We looking for somewhere that is lively but not like Ibiza uncovered lively. Can anyone please advise us?.

P.L

Surrey
reviews: 37
11. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

Ps dont nec need to be on the beach, just a nice area with food! ;-)

united kingdom
12. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

I have not been to Santorini before but going this September.

Lesbos is lovely and not as busy as you would think either to say it is the 3rd largest Island. We had a fab time there last September and found it really reasonable . We were having starters , main and wine for just over 20 Euros for the 2 of us too.

It really is a lovely island.

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
13. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

Before you eliminate Oia altogether, check these affordable accomodations: Delfini Hotel, Anemomilos Hotel, Aspa Villas, Casa Francesca/Musses Studios, Stelios Rooms, Kiklamino Rooms and Thea Studios. Oia may not be centrally located but it's got lots of excellent shops, restaurants and galleries.

united kingdom
14. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

Yes I agree after all the research I have already decided must stay at Oia.

And I have not been before but it does seem to tick all the boxes for me.

The only thing I am concerned about is the eating out prices . We were in Agistri this year and restuarants we ate out at were around 28 Euros between the 2 of us with 2 lots of house wine starter and main but from what I can gather Santorini is so much more expensive ?

dublin
reviews: 4
15. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

Kamari is lovely if you want to chill out but its not full on mad with lots of larger louts. Eating out is great and there are plenty of bars. We went in June so it was probably quieter. If you want livelier night life I think its in fira but very expensive.

Manchester, England
reviews: 29
16. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

Love Kamari so civilised lots of great restaurants thought Oia was nice but a bit over the top better sunsets in Goa India, loved Thira but glad we stayed in Kamari enjoy

cheshire
reviews: 1
17. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

my partner & i have just returned from kamari, and all i can say is that it is the place to go ,its as lively as you want to make it ,every thing on hand ,you could do most of the island in 3 days,a must is oia ,fira ,and outdoor cinima in kamari,we ate out everynight in the 2 weeks we were there not 1 bad meal , a must to is the hook bar (near to mountain) on prom a must for last drink of the evening,people ever so friendly.were back next year .ENJOY.

18. Re: Whats Kamari Like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations