We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa

Which Cala'n Bosch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford
reviews: 4
Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa

I have booked a holiday yesterday for me and my partner. Its out first time abroad and we are both 21. This hotel i fell in love with and also had good reviews.

Im wondering if anyone has stayed here and what its like? And what is there to do outside of the hotel?

england
reviews: 15
1. Re: Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa

I stayed here a few years ago with young children (in school holidays there will be lots of them) and enjoyed the pool. food, rooms and entertainment. The resort centre is about 15 mins walk away and there are just enough restaurants and bars to keep you going for a week a two. A few shops in resort but it is worth getting bus to cuitadella and maybe bus/ car around island. There is lots to see and it is an easy drive as it is one main road and end to end the island takes less then an an hour to drive.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

Oban, United Kingdom
reviews: 15
2. Re: Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa

Hi,we stayed here last May & really enjoyed it.The hotel is lovely & all very clean ,food is buffet style & although a wee bit repetitve at times after 2 wks,it was very good & you cannot go hungry!The evenig entertainment was the only thing that was a little poor,kids disco every night,which was fun too watch,then a show of some sort,some good some poor.It was after the shows that it just died a death tho,which was fine for us,but at 21 you will probably just be getting going:) so head down to Chaplins & others to continue.It is a lovely quiet resort,def go to CIUTADELLA,it is lovely.Have a great time.x( p.s. say hi to LABIID,a lovely waiter who does great Black Russians!!!)

3. Re: Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch