We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
teeside
room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Does anybody know if you get a safe in the hotel costa caleta? also is their ironing facilities available?

8 replies to this topic
SAINTHELENS
reviews: 5
1. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

safes are available at 17€ a week

london
reviews: 4
2. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Hi,

Yeah we paid 35 euros for 2 weeks, you can hire an iron, you have to hire everything !!

Any questions I'm there now.

Dee:0)

SAINTHELENS
reviews: 5
3. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

She only charged us 34 ! Result :-)

4. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Hi, im going to hotel costa caleta on 17th. I've got travellers cheques is there anywhere local I can change them?

Many Thanks

Syd

Lincoln, England...
5. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Hi Dee, do you really have to be up at 0730 for a sunbed? what time do they unlock them? last time we were there you could go down at 0900 and there would still be a few lol, regards, martin.

london
6. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Hi Martin,

The sunbed situation is like nothing I have ever seen, people were actually down there at 6.30am it was still dark, not just waiting but waiting in their spot, marking it out with towels and chairs, I mean loads of people, it was laughable, they were all moaning about having to get up so early !!

Some mornings the beds were not unlocked till gone 8.

The trouble is there so many kids there as you would expect its the school holidays, but so many parents seem to get sunbeds for kids that don't even sit them. One family had three kids all under the age 7 and every day they would take 5 bloody beds, little kids don't lie around on sun beds !!

So lots beds taken but left empty all day. It was totally madness, I had to laugh !!

If your not fussy which side of the pool you sit you be ok, good luck.

When you going ?? Let me know how you get on.

Lincoln, England...
7. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Hi Dee, I'm going on Wednesday - I am up at 6 to go jogging anyway, but don't really want to be part of the early brigade, so was planning to go down precisely when they are unlocked, 8am ish - not fussy where I am really.....will let you know, thanks, martin.

london
8. Re: room safe at the hotel costa caleta

Martin,

Have a fab time,

Reply to: room safe at the hotel costa caleta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste