We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiteboarding....!!!

Which Cumbuco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel Aviv, Israel
Kiteboarding....!!!

hi, I am planning a kiteboarding trip to brazil with my boyfriend around august for about a month. Are there any recomendations for accomandation (for a couple-- not expensive and close to the beach)? should i make a reservation for the whole month in advance or just for the first few days and take it from there????

thanks

tal

3 replies to this topic
Fortaleza, Brazil
reviews: 1
1. Re: Kiteboarding....!!!

Look at www.villacumbuco.com they. Have cheap and luxery rooms. They are straight on the beach. They have also an nice beachclub and nice restaurant on the beach.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
2. Re: Kiteboarding....!!!

Peak season is now winding down. I'd suggest you book for a few days and wing it from there. There is no shortage of options.

Aracati, CE
reviews: 28
3. Re: Kiteboarding....!!!

Hi! I think the best windy season in Ceara state is from August on until January. But you can get best winds conditions at Cumbuco beach, Canoa Quebrada Beach, Taíba beach, or even at Jeri beach (very distant from Fortaleza city but it is also very nice).

Here you have some wind conditions for Canoa Quebrada beach:

Beach: Sandy beach, no shells, sometimes some boats. When tide is high small beach, when tide is low a lot of space.

Water: Choppy conditions. When tide is totally low is a long reef in front of the village.

Wind: In the morning sideshore and turns in the afternoon to sideonshore. 14-22 knots. The conditions are choppy/small waves, the presence of shore break make the spot quite difficult for beginners. Starting from this spot is possible to go downwind to the rivermouth spot (usually it takes 45 min/1 hour - flat water).

Windy season July to January. February to June about 50% wind.

Reply to: Kiteboarding....!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cumbuco