We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

Boston...
reviews: 31
Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

Hello!

Our flight arrives to Provo airport at 4:35 pm so we don't have enough time to catch a last ferry ( checked both companies). Is there any other way to get to North Caicos? I can't find any updated information on flights or charter boats ( we have a lot of luggage). Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 12
1. Re: Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

You can do a charter with Air Turks And Caicos. If your group is about 6 it can be not much more than taking a taxi to the ferry and the ferry over. I have not done it personally.

You should have your villa stocked with groceries since you will not be able to stop at the IGA on Provo. Some of the rentals on North offer this service.

Boston...
2. Re: Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

Thank you very much, Joebwan. I've took you advice and emailed Air Turks And Caicos, Carribean Cruizin and Caicos Express. All options are around $500-600. That is more than we planned on spending. I'm still trying to find some other options to get to "our" villa.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
3. Re: Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

Yur only other option, which many do, is spend a night on provo.

Make sure to get groceries while there to take on the ferry with you.

Ottawa
4. Re: Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

When we get in late we generally spend the first night in Provo. The Comfort Suites Port-of-Call is reasonably priced.

Boston...
5. Re: Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

Thank you every body for your help!

Since staying the night in Provo for our group will cost us the same as renting expensive boat ride to North Caicos we decided to go with the boat. "My girl" gave us slightly better price than others.

6. Re: Evening ferry from Provo to North Caicos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, August 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about North Caicos