We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Zagori in October

US
The Zagori in October

I keep daydreaming about our next visit to the Zagori. Has anyone traveled to the area in mid October, and what was your experience? Is the hiking good at that time of year? We have seen gorgeous photos taken in the fall. Thanks, Teresa

England
reviews: 50
1. Re: The Zagori in October

Hi Teresa

I'll bump this question, as I too would be interested of peoples experiences of visiting this region in October. We have been to Zagoria for the last three years at the end of May which is a brilliant time to visit as the wildflowers and wildlife are everywhere to be seen, plus we have had good weather, yet it is still very quiet with few tourists.

So the thought of visiting next year at the end of October really appeals to me, yes I assume the weather would be more changeable and wet, but I would hope the autumn colours and again the few visitors would be the bonus.

mulch

2. Re: The Zagori in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2011