We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 you hostal is very well run by great people

Which Nosara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
4 you hostal is very well run by great people

Just got back from Guiones and had a great time. My last 2 nights were at 4 you hospital. I really liked Marco and Carole. What a great team! They have the energy and personality needed to make a hostel run properly. Plus they are obsessive about cleanliness which is perfect for a hostel setting. The guests also made me feel welcome even when I was old enough to be their parent or even grandparent.

The bikes are priceless for running errands or checking the surf. The double kitchen was fit for Top Chef. Everything is so organized and clean and new that I was really impressed. THANKS SO MUCH!

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: 4 you hostal is very well run by great people

Thanks for the review as I've been wondering how they are doing! Good thing it's clean...it should be as it's brand new!

2. Re: 4 you hostal is very well run by great people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 26, 2014