We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manhattan, KS
reviews: 40
Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

My husband and I want to do a day sail around the island, hopefully to hit some private beaches, snorkeling and see dolphins or whales... ending with sunset and dinner.

Which catamaran services can anyone recommend that offer such a package or will put us together with maybe one or two more couples?

Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 22
1. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

When are you going to be there? might be something we'd be interested in sharing. We are in Marigot Bay Feb 21- March 7th.

Manhattan, KS
2. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

We are there the 11th-19th... Too bad!! I looked at Binti charters for a noon to 8 pm sail with lobster dinner, beaches, snorkeling, sunset, wine & everything we want. $990

Would love to share big catamaran with one or two couples! Looking at booking the 16th (Saturday)

Manhattan, KS
3. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

We are there the 11th-19th... Too bad!! I looked at Binti charters for a noon to 8 pm sail with lobster dinner, beaches, snorkeling, sunset, wine & everything we want. $990

Would love to share big catamaran with one or two couples! Looking at booking the 16th (Saturday). I believe we would need to add $120 for lobster dinner if someone joins us.

Edited: 8:51 pm, February 05, 2013
Soufriere, St. Lucia
4. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

Bon jou tout moun,

Mystic Man Tours (Soufriere) offer custom cruises on Serendipity, a 42' cat.

AND in Marigot Bay... custom cruises are, also, offered on Bateau Mygo, a monohull.

Bless up! Paul

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 17
5. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

Bateau Mygo also has a catamaran. Does great private charters --

Gilman, Illinois...
6. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

My husband and myself and another couple from Illinois will be at Marigot Bay Beach Club from Feb 21- Mar4. Would be very interested in doing a catamaran day trip. But not one that costs $990!

Soufriere, St. Lucia
7. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

Bon jou Kay K,

USD 990/per person / 4 (USD 247/pp) or 6 (USD 164/pp) is actually a very reasonable price...

... for a private custom-made catamaran tour from 12-8 PM (8 hrs long!) with sailing/swimming/snorkeling, lobster dinner w/wine, sunset cruise along the coast & more.

Bless up! Paul

Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 22
8. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

We might be interested in joining your group.

Where are you staying in Marigot? We arrive on the same day, staying at Ginger Cottage.

9. Re: Day Catamaran Sail from Marigot bay...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort