We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Type of video games at Coconut Bay

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
Type of video games at Coconut Bay

We will be going to Coconut Bay for March break with our 11 year old boy. He wanted to know what type of video games they had at the resort. Xbox or Ps3 ... I assume the teen centre has them. If anyone knows that would be great. Also are there bikes we can use ( and a good place to ride them)

Thanks

Johnstone, United...
reviews: 121
1. Re: Type of video games at Coconut Bay

I was there in July and the teen centre/games room has an Xbox and a play station but it may have been an older model...sorry but I'm not really into computer games and neither is my daughter. As for bikes to hire I didn't see any and haven't during the last 4 visits. There used to be a guy who organised sight seeing trips by bike and you can also go on a rainforest cycle in Dennery but unless things have changed since July no bikes on site to use.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
2. Re: Type of video games at Coconut Bay

Thanks for the info. I try to point out to him we are not going on vacation for him to play Video Games but we usually let him for an hour or so mid afternoon to get him out of the sun. I was interest in bikes because there is a picture of a family biking on the web site.....but maybe we can just try rain forest bike tour.

3. Re: Type of video games at Coconut Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort
Recent Conversations