We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 7
Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

Have we made the right choice to go to Coconut bay for our honeymoon???

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 10
1. Re: Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

Ummm, that depends. Are you rethinking your decision - and if so, why?

coconut Bay is a solid 3-3.5 star fun all-inclusive with a great staff, good food, clean accommodations, etc. It is not a luxury resort, but then, you are not paying luxury prices. It's lots of fun, nearish to the attractions of the island, etc.

Perhaps - if we knew a little more why you were re-thinking your decision, we could actually offer some insights.

Moncton, NB
2. Re: Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

I saw one wedding (from a distance) a few weeks ago when I was there.

Nice gazebo, private settings, private room for the reception. The bride and bridemaids had their hair and make up done at the spa (not too far away from the gazebo). Everybody looked very happy. Staff and photograph seemed very professionnal (for what I was able to see).

I suggest a 4th floor on Harmony side.

Soufriere, St. Lucia
3. Re: Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

Bon jou lady_chicken2,

Top (4th) floor ocean-view in adults-only Harmony wing.

Take long romantic walks on the beach - Anse des Sables - for the views of the Maria Islands, local food & drink and kite-surfing.

Bless up! Paul

yorkshire
reviews: 40
4. Re: Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

You will have a great time at coconut bay; we renewed our wedding vows there in Nov and the whole team could not have been nicer.

You need to request or pay a little extra to stay on the harmony side - adults only. All rooms though face the ocean and lovely pool.

5. Re: Coconut Bay - Honeymoon - HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort
Recent Conversations