We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi rates

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
taxi rates

hi travelling from the cruise ship docking in castries..would like to visit my daughter staying at the st lucian rex resorts in rodney bay. Any ideas of the cost? and will the driver come back from me at a certain time. And is it best to pay for the taxi on the return journey. Thanks.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: taxi rates

Taxi will cost you $30US one way. Make sure she has contacted security to allow you to enter the resort. You may need a day pass to use the facilities - restaurants you can visit without a pass (I think), but pool, chairs, etc, you would need a day pass. Have her talk to the front desk - and get it in writing, they make make an exception - never hurts to ask!!

the driver will return for you at a certain time or you can easily catch a taxi at Spinnakers just down the beach from the St. Lucian.

If you don't want to book a pass or visit inside the resort, the beach is public and there are several restaurants and bars along the way. Spinnakers is a great option. Chairs and umbrellas are available for rent along the beach.

2. Re: taxi rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort
Recent Conversations