We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Des Moines...
Coconut Bay travel vouchers

We are receiving $250 of travel vouchers with our booking. How are these used.? Do you only get only so many dollars toward a tour or massage? And did you find the tours more expensive booking through the resort instead of on your own,. Thanks for the help.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
1. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

This a really good question. I'm staying there for 7 days at the end of nov and assumed that there wasn't any restrictions. I'm going to email the hotel and see what I can find out.

West Des Moines...
2. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

I just received an answer from Coconut Bay. You can use $50 of vouchers toward tours.

Moncton, NB
3. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

$50.00 towards tours

$75.00 at the SPA

$75.00 for a room upgrade, or paintball or SPA

$50.00 at the gift shop (but not towards alcohol,perfume,suncream, etc)

Clinton...
4. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Does anyone know if everyone gets the $250 voucher? Even if you tripped the book through Expedia. Does it matter if you stay on the Splash side vs. Harmony?

Toronto
reviews: 38
5. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

we were there in 2009 via Air Transat and did not receive vouchers

Moncton, NB
6. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

We travelled with Air Canada and the vouchers were part of the package (Splash or Harmony).

I didn't see anything mentionning the resort credit through Expedia.

Maybe you can e-mail the hotel to know more about the resort credit.

Clinton...
7. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Just an fyi to everybody, I emailed the hotel and was told that we DO qualify for the $250 voucher for our stay booked through Expedia. I believe you qualify if you spend 7 or more nights...

Reading, United...
reviews: 26
8. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Can someone tell me if it 250$ a room as I'm taking my family and have booked 3rooms thanks

9. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort