We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Des Moines...
6 posts
Coconut Bay travel vouchers

We are receiving $250 of travel vouchers with our booking. How are these used.? Do you only get only so many dollars toward a tour or massage? And did you find the tours more expensive booking through the resort instead of on your own,. Thanks for the help.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
1. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

This a really good question. I'm staying there for 7 days at the end of nov and assumed that there wasn't any restrictions. I'm going to email the hotel and see what I can find out.

West Des Moines...
6 posts
2. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

I just received an answer from Coconut Bay. You can use $50 of vouchers toward tours.

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
47 posts
3. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

$50.00 towards tours

$75.00 at the SPA

$75.00 for a room upgrade, or paintball or SPA

$50.00 at the gift shop (but not towards alcohol,perfume,suncream, etc)

Clinton...
2 posts
1 review
4. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Does anyone know if everyone gets the $250 voucher? Even if you tripped the book through Expedia. Does it matter if you stay on the Splash side vs. Harmony?

Toronto
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

we were there in 2009 via Air Transat and did not receive vouchers

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
47 posts
6. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

We travelled with Air Canada and the vouchers were part of the package (Splash or Harmony).

I didn't see anything mentionning the resort credit through Expedia.

Maybe you can e-mail the hotel to know more about the resort credit.

Clinton...
2 posts
1 review
7. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Just an fyi to everybody, I emailed the hotel and was told that we DO qualify for the $250 voucher for our stay booked through Expedia. I believe you qualify if you spend 7 or more nights...

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
32 reviews
8. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

Can someone tell me if it 250$ a room as I'm taking my family and have booked 3rooms thanks

9. Re: Coconut Bay travel vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort
Recent Conversations