We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 weeks to go,cant wait

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
coventry,england
Level Contributor
600 posts
11 reviews
3 weeks to go,cant wait

Hi all,getting excited now, 3 weeks on sunday and we will be at coconut bay.Really looking forward to meeting everyone,visiting the island and seeing the culture.Hopefully got everything we need and thanks to everyone on this forum for all the advice and help you have given us.

Mags

essex
Level Contributor
486 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: 3 weeks to go,cant wait

U must be on the same flight as us ? Different hotel though

surrey
Level Contributor
92 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: 3 weeks to go,cant wait

Have a great time! Looking forward to your review!

opelousas
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
3. Re: 3 weeks to go,cant wait

Hello~ My soon to be husband and I will be at Coconut Bay Resort one week from today on our honeymoon. We too are looking forward to experiencing St. Lucia.....hoping to give good reviews!!!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
4. Re: 3 weeks to go,cant wait

Hello , me and my husband also travel on 3rd Nov, it won't be long for you know. We hope you have a fantastic time. Tracy T Nottingham

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
984 posts
111 reviews
5. Re: 3 weeks to go,cant wait

We arrive on Sunday afternoon just booked it and first visit really looking forward to it lots still to do though.

6. Re: 3 weeks to go,cant wait

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort