We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas at Cbay!

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
reviews: 15
Christmas at Cbay!

Does anyone know if they do anything special on Christmas Eve/Day?

I have 3 children. Previously in Barbados at Christmas, Santa arrived on a jet ski and they did a lovely party for the children. Everyone got to meet him and got a present. Just wondering if they do something similar?

UK
1. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

Why don't you contact the hotel and ask them?

Gourock, United...
2. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

hi we are also at coconut bay over christmas with our 5 year old son. i contacted the hotel just the other day. they said there are always lots arranged for the kids but there december program is still to be finalised

surrey
3. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

Great! Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 39
4. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

How was the xmas there? Activities for teens? weather report please? thanks

surrey
5. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

Xmas was good really. Not as good as Barbados where the lead up to it had local schools/choirs singing carols at afternoon tea everyday. There was a few activities like ccokie making and alike in the kids club. Entertainment xmas night I cannot really remember but don't think there was much. The older 2 just hang out with a big group of their friends they had met normally round the pool table. Weather was hot but some days or half days lots of rain and unable to go out at all!

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

How was the wind at xmas/new years? Really gusty ie napkins and cups flying? Is it a cold wind or warm breeze? Can you sit by the pool. I thought Dec was dry season-was it usual to have that much rain? thanks

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 10
7. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

We are a tropical rainforest island - we can have rain anytime. Dec is the beginning of dry season, much dryer than summer, but still will have some passing showers or perhaps a half day of rain. It's what keeps the island so beautiful and lush!! Impossible to predict whether ext Dec will be dryer than this past one or not. Just know that it can rain at any time and is usually passing in nature. Rarely do you "lose" a whole day - and it is still in the 80s when it is raining!

Wind at C-Bay can range from light breeze to some strong wind that can occasionally blow over an empty cup or untended napkin. It is never a cold wind - we are so far south, it's always a warm wind. At night, during the dry season, you may need a light sweater or pashmina or jacket as the temp will be in the mid-high 70s at night, but the wind will make it seem a bit cooler. Not cold by any means, but with the almost inevitable sunburns, it will feel a bit chilled!

Toronto, Canada
8. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

thanks ReedPrincess. I am used to Jamaica winters where there is some breeze during the day (sometimes feels cool) but in the evening, it often gets still and litle to no breeze.

9. Re: Christmas at Cbay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort