We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

Which Platja d'Aro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exeter, Devon
reviews: 12
Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

We will be travelling from Girona Airport to the Caleta Palace Hotel in Platja d'Aro in September, arriving September 16th around 10.20 a.m. and departing from Girona Airport around 17.55 on September 26th (so presumably leaving the Caleta Palace at around 15.00hrs.) Would anyone would like to share the cost of transfers with us? Transfers are extremely expensive and it will be much cheaper to share transport than to arrange it separately.

Cardiff, United...
21. Re: Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

If you rent a car beware of the fuel policy. Most of the rental companies make you buy a full tank of fuel,and then you have to return it empty,with no refund for any left in the tank. A £46 hire can quickly turn into £120-150 depending on the car size.

Milton Keynes...
reviews: 4
22. Re: Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

Really!,,,wow..seems there are a lot of little rip offs planned into the whole thing...not getting good vibes at the moment..thanks for the tip!

Cardiff
reviews: 5
23. Re: Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

Yes car rental for more than 4 days charge you for a full tank these days at over the odds prices as they include a refueling charge and say to bring it back empty, knowing that most wont. They also then try and get you to pay for additional insurances etc, so a bit of a minefield.

In answer to your €30 for a taxi question, i believe that is per person on the hotel shuttle if its running. I think that a taxi from the airport to Caleta palace is around €50 - €60 each way.

Suderburg, Germany
24. Re: Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

I will visit caleta palace next week and i booked a transfer via email "online@htophotels.com" and the costs are 60€ complete for two persons and both ways. A Taxi for the same route has costs round about 110-120€ both ways. So i recommend you, to book directly via the Hotel, except you'll find someone to share costs.

Manchester, United...
25. Re: Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

Hi there

do you have the email address for the hotel ?

thanks

Kate

26. Re: Transfer between Girona Airport and the Caleta Palace hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 05, 2014