We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
reviews: 11
H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Does anyone know the star rating for the above hotel. Thomas Cook rate it as 4 star but most other web sites that feature it rate it as 3 star even after stating it has recently been refurbished. Quite like the look of it for next spring but seems a bit pricey if only 3 star compared to a lot of other higher rated accommodation in the resort. Travelling as a couple it appealed because it is now adults only but would be interested to hear if the food / rooms and facilities are worth the extra cost.

22 replies to this topic
London
reviews: 4
11. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Exactly so a complete dump with the most surly useless staff could easily get 3* if not 4* by having a pool and aircon!!

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
12. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

That's how ratings are always done. Based on facilities. In the UK they have certain criteria to meet, and adding a trouser press to a room can mean a difference in star ratings.

Scotland
reviews: 10
13. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Has anyone had any updates on this hotel yet? We too are looking at it for March but £700 each for a 3 star seems a little steep. I would have to assume the upgrade will buy it an extra star.

Scotland
14. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Hi! We have booked for January and are desperately looking for reviews on the hotel. Has it actually opened?

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 8
15. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Hi I stayed here a few years ago when it was the Bahia blanca rock and the only negative was there was no air con so was really hot at night, so if they've had a refurb and air con fitted I expect it will be really nice. I would consider going back, hope this helps to reassure you.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
16. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

I think it reopened last week.

Scotland
17. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

First review in today - not all that great!!!! Apparently the refurb is not complete and building work still going on. Hope it is all done by January!!!! have left it too late to change to the Timanfaya as very few rooms left and no sea view at all!!,

Norwich
reviews: 1
18. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

We are hoping it will be all complete by 16th December as that is when we are going.

yorkshire
reviews: 6
19. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Got home on thursday , had a great time at this hotel . however parts of the refurb ie main bar,gym and spa were still being worked on so were not open . Immaculate grounds and pool area , rooms spacious and well furnished , high quality bed linen . food was good on the whole , bar staff were brilliant . will put longer review on hotel review section soon. will be very good when all is completed and minor teething problems sorted out .

Carrickfergus...
reviews: 12
20. Re: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star

Hi, would this spot be ok for a 25th wedding anniversary week in June?? Never been to the resort before and looking for ideas on a limited budget. Thanks

Reply to: H10 Sentido White Suites - 3 or 4 star
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca