We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krhgcrr weather reporting?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norwich
reviews: 1
krhgcrr weather reporting?

Hi, everyday i check the weather reports done by Krhgcrr and i know that its a new month but i cant find Novembers reports,please tell me you are still doing them, dont know why i look really, stuck at home with the rotten weather and reading how lovely it is out there, but it always puts a smile on my face knowing that i will be back and enjoying the sunshine soon!

Lanzarote, Spain
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen, Teguise, San Bartolome
reviews: 149
1. Re: krhgcrr weather reporting?

try this

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187477-i240-k69…

super day again,

cheers

Keith

norwich
2. Re: krhgcrr weather reporting?

thankyou!!!!

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus
reviews: 107
3. Re: krhgcrr weather reporting?

Give a girl a chance :) Top Questions now updated with Nov weather link.............now just all the others to do

divaland
reviews: 12
4. Re: krhgcrr weather reporting?

Hi

We are here at the moment and the weather has been the best yet for us at Halloween,,, 6th Halloween. Beach beach beach. The evenings are fab as well. A few spots of rain ...but rain bathing is fun too.

norwich
5. Re: krhgcrr weather reporting?

less sunbathing and quicker updating!!! haha, thankyou

6. Re: krhgcrr weather reporting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, November 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca