We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa location advice

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N.Ireland
reviews: 12
Villa location advice

Hi,

I have booked to go to playa blanca middle of January, after lots of searching the one villa that sticks out is this one: holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…143477. We are a family of four (2 small children) and are looking to stay somewhere within a shortish walking distance (15-20 mins) of restaurants/ shops. Does this villa sound like it's the one for us?

4 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Villa location advice

From that location you are a 10 minute walk to the Marina, which has plenty of restaurants and a shopping complex, and a further 10-15 minute stroll along the promenade into the town centre. Nearby you have probably the best supermarket in PB (Ropers) and buses run every half hour into town and back.

reviews: 1
2. Re: Villa location advice

Sounds ideal then, thanks for replying. My first time in Lanzarote and looking forward to it!

UK
reviews: 115
3. Re: Villa location advice

I would check the size of the pool, unless that's not important for you. They tend to be small pools in the marina area.

Northern Ireland
reviews: 46
4. Re: Villa location advice

as already said, you'll be within walking distance to Marina Rubicon and the town is further again. One issue you might want to check with the owners is whether the terrace gets sun all day long (if that' important to you) - villas in that are tend to have little outside space and little space between them - that combined with 2 storey villas and privacy walls sometimes means a lot of shade in what is already a limited outside space - especially when there are 4 of you. May not be an issue for you but worth checking out, especialy at that time of year.

Reply to: Villa location advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca