We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Papagayo

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dingwall, Scotland
reviews: 180
Iberostar Papagayo

Just booked 10 days all inclusive in July, couple of questions:

1) WiFi - free or payable?

2) Never been on an all inclusive before, do you get bar access all day or only specific opening times?

Any other tips greatly appreciated.

Huddersfield
reviews: 14
1. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

Hi Stuart,

We are going to this hotel for 10 days all inc in August !

From what I have read wifi is free for 30 mins, i think a weeks prepaid usage is about 21 euros - for one device at a time only.

Hotel website states that drinks are available from 10.30 am (after brekkie !) to 12.00 am.

We were in Playa Blanca in 2010 staying opposite the Iberostar Papagayo, we visited for an evening meal (the all inc buffet) and were so impressed we went back ! I was really impressed with the hotel and the food - hence our booking !

It is in a lovely spot with stunning views around it, gorgeous walks on the prom to the marina (the fish are huge !), and into Playa Blanca itself. There is a good sized supermarket 2 mins walk away, which is handy, and i think there is a free mini bus from the hotel into Playa Blanca - do the walk !

Enjoy ! (and let us know how you go on !).

Ella

2. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

We stayed half board at this hotel two years ago and it was lovely. The food was excellent so don't think you will have any problem there. Gorgeous walk into playa blanca via the marina takes about half an hour or so. There is a free bus but we never used it the walk was so pleasant. Taxi was fairly cheap too if it got a bit late in evening. A walk in the opposite direction takes you to the outstanding papagayo beaches. Make sure you wear good shoes though as terrain is a bit rough. We had fabulous holiday at iberostar papagayo sure you will love it!

Dingwall, Scotland
reviews: 180
3. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

Thanks, yes been to Playa Blanca before but not this hotel, love the walks, an enjoyable part of the holiday for me, even if it is hard work in the heat. Bring it on!

4. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca