We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 83
Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Hi. We will arrive on a Friday evening in July, hire a car from Cabrera Medina and stay at Natural Retreats. My intention would be to fill up the car with some groceries at the Hippodino on Saturday morning, but I am unsure what time they open at, if anyone can help please. Maybe Sunday and weekday opening times as well please. Thanks.

By the way my choice of Cabrera Medina at the airport was based solely on the reviews on this forum, which IMHO shows all doubters TA works for practical choices.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 26
1. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Hi Robert

on the front of hiperdino express's they say 08.00 to 22.00hr but don't put days against it, so I would assume everyday from that

Edited: 3:14 pm, May 30, 2013
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
2. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

times on the high st express one

…imageshack.us/img705/2792/20130518211008.jpg

Edited: 3:21 pm, May 30, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
3. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Thanks very much Dellboy for your prompt reply. You always make me laugh how you have a photo for every question almost, and perfect for this one. Thanks again.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
4. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

your welcome, remember they are the express ones

Lanzarote, Spain
reviews: 12
5. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Hi

Hiperdino is no more .....since being taken over the 2 larger ones in PB are now Superdinos........the one in San Marcial de Rubicon is also 0830-2200 but the one in town is normally 0830-2000 as its hours are different due to the car park below it opening and closing times.Sundays are 0900-1800 but don´t expect the car park to always be open....sometimes it is .....sometimes it isn´t.

Edited: 4:22 pm, May 30, 2013
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
6. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Is that since December then Lanza?

Lanzarote, Spain
reviews: 12
7. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Hi

Recent take over (or actually the original owners bought it back for less than they sold it for) means only Hiperdino(very big stores) stores are those opposite the airport and in Arrecife.....all the other larger stores rebranded as Superdino except the very small and slightly more expensive stores who are still called Hiperdino Express(most of these were formerly branded as Netto,,,,but were never really Netto as the ownership company just bought the rights to use the name as it was perceived at the time to be well known Brand).

Dublin, Ireland
8. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Thanks guys, Superdino it is then.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 3
9. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Is the one opposite bus station still open?

Dublin, Ireland
10. Re: Hippodino opening time on a Saturday?

Yes, that is the one lanza refers to as changed over to Superdino. That's the one I was asking about with the free parking in the basement if you get your receipt stamped at the till.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca