We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Park living apartments PB

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 2
Sun Park living apartments PB

Out in Playa Blanca at the moment with parents who have fallen in love with the resort! Staying at Las Brisas / highly recommended, however the Sun Park apartments have been recommended for long term rentals for the over 50's.

Just sent Dad along for a nosy, but does anyone have any experience of staying there?

Thanks

Claire

Lanzarote, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 12
1. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

Hi

Type Sun Park Living into the search box above your post .......afraid they are not allowed by Trip Advisor to reply on here........but there is further info in previous posts.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
2. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

Have a look on their website. I think they have an 'open' morning once a week. Not sure you'd just be allowed to rock up and look round apart from during specific times.

London
reviews: 2
3. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

Thanks both, not much info on here understandably seeing as they offer long term rentals. Dad had a look around, spoke to staff and some 'residents'. It appears not all of the facilities are quite ready and accommodation clean pretty basic yet ok.

Bolton, United...
reviews: 37
4. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

I've just returned and I stayed next door at the Sun Royal and much of the time the Sun Park looked closed. They had open days on the Fridays I think. It's not actually part of the Sun group anymore and has only switched to the Over 50's living just recently. I assume that they are still in the process of changing everything before it gets fully up and running. They are offering tremendous deals for a 4 week stay

5. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 09, 2013
aldershot u.k
reviews: 9
6. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

we are all intrigued why?

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
7. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

Read his other 3 posts, or some of the other threads about Sun Park Living.

aldershot u.k
reviews: 9
8. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

thankyou

9. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, August 17, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala
reviews: 93
10. Re: Sun Park living apartments PB

This is the wrong place for this post and your other identical post in another thread..............against TA rules.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca