We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote Princess.

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
reviews: 50
Lanzarote Princess.

Hi, any advice or opinions on the Lanzarote Princess Hotel?

Hartlepool
reviews: 4
1. Re: Lanzarote Princess.

Stayed there several times :

(1) Staff always friendly and helpful

(2) Food on offer always of good quality and varies night to night etc

(3) Place always immaculately clean

(4) Rooms always immaculately clean - don't be drawn into the re-furb/older rooms - it makes no difference

(5) Great location for beach / town / marina

(6) Varied entertainment if you want it or not

In my opinion, anyone can enjoy the LP, if they can look past some of the drivel that some focus on eg "tired rooms", "chairs need upgrading", "pools cold" blah blah. If you want style, class and supreme quality pay double and go to the Yaiza, otherwise the LP is superb value for the money you pay.

manchester
reviews: 2
2. Re: Lanzarote Princess.

I totally agree with the last post, location is great, food "great" some nights (like the chinese night - gorgeous) and just "good" other nights, but I suppose it depends on your tastes. and defo agree with the decor statement - yeah the hotel doesnt have the "wow factor" for the decor, but what does it matter, aslong as its clean & everything's in working order, which it was. I wouldnt even say it was that bad, some areas are really nice. And the pool area is very spacious, we went last sept and didnt struggle for beds once, even when we got to the pool at middday.

Nottingham, UK
reviews: 2
3. Re: Lanzarote Princess.

Hi there,

we're going to the Lanzarote Princess in October and looking forward to it. My parents have been a few times and I think would agree with previous comments. We have also been to the Timanfaya Palace (another in the H10 group) which I would recommend, although about a 20-30 min walk into Playa Blanca (along a nice coastal path), it is a nice size and caters for all. We have a 2 year old and a nine year old, so being so close to the beach at the LP swung it for us this time. Hope this helps.

4. Re: Lanzarote Princess.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 07, 2009