We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Which Praia da Rocha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northumberland
reviews: 25
Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Where is the Twiins Bar situated, is it on the front or tucked away in some side street.

reviews: 3
1. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Hi, it is behind Hotel jupiter,, a genuine Irish bar, lady behind bar very welcoming and friendly, complimentary shots, really nice, back in Praia De Rocha after 15 years, I'll be back, bless John

2. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Hi, it is behind Hotel jupiter,, a genuine Irish bar, lady behind bar very welcoming and friendly, complimentary shots, really nice, back in Praia De Rocha after 15 years, I'll be back, bless John

Portimao, Portugal
3. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

The lady in question behind the bar is Marina from Dundalk. Twiins is along a very small "irish strip" next to the Celt and opposite Farmers.

Northumberland
reviews: 25
4. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Thanks we are staying at the Jupiter so we will look out for the Twiins bar. Do you know of any other good bars in the area.

5. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Plenty of Irish bars, dalys downhill 2 wards club Praia rocha is an authentic Irish bar and does food

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 1
6. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

i see your message on irish bars, if you went on holiday already maybe you could recommend sme irish bars in any local areas of prai da rocha

Portimao, Portugal
7. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

They have already been named.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 24
8. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

the celt is top class next door to twins

Newton Aycliffe
reviews: 29
9. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

We too are staying at the Hotel Jupiter Going next September.

We like the Irish bars. Which is the best for live entertainment?

Any tips for eating out?

Sunderland
reviews: 2
10. Re: Irish Twiins Bar, Praia da Rocha

Not sure if this is relevant, but we stayed in Praia da Rocha in 2008 and frequented a bar called Marina's. I remember it was in a corridor behind some shops on the main strip. It was tiny with only about a dozen seats and a pool table - ideal for the kids. It was run by an Irish girl who I assumed was Marina. She was a real character and one night told me to serve myself and my family while she was busy on the bingo machine. This was after a previous visit where I'd let slip I was an ex-rock club barman. Called in for a quiet drink and ended up working for a an hour when other people started coming in! She was great company and gave us a fantastic welcome. If it's the same girl then you'll definitely enjoy yourself.

Get answers to your questions about Praia da Rocha