We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osteria Cinque di Vino in San Casciano in Val Di Pesa

Which San Casciano in Val di Pesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville...
Osteria Cinque di Vino in San Casciano in Val Di Pesa

This restaurant was one of three recommended by the owner of Mary Hotel. The owner of Cinque di Vino is very attentive to your preferences (a super nice fellow) and provided me with a brilliant gluten free meal. (If you require that diet, then you know how important that is!) Delicious flan, a beautiful grilled pork rib accompanied by a local red wine that was wonderful! My wife had an equally nice meal and agrees that we would return. If I could go there once a month, I would.............. and I would bring friends !!!

1. Re: Osteria Cinque di Vino in San Casciano in Val Di Pesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, March 20, 2011
Get answers to your questions about San Casciano in Val di...