We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer From Brindisi

Which Monopoli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
Transfer From Brindisi

What option works best for transfer from Brindisi airport to Monopoli ? Private taxi ? Train ? Is there an airport shuttle bus ?

Thank You.

7 replies to this topic
taranto
reviews: 33
1. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

www.pugliairbus.aeroportidipuglia.it or rent a car

taranto
reviews: 33
2. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

http://pugliairbus.aeroportidipuglia.it/

London, England...
3. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

When I go onto this site, the bus appears to go between Brindisi and Bari airports, with no indication of where it stops in between. Did it stop at Monopoli for you guys?

Brindisi, Italy
reviews: 8
4. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

Another easy way would be to take a bus (the A bus) that goes from the airport to the train station in Brindisi in about 10 minutes(a taxi for the same ride will cost 18 euros!!!). From there take a train to Monopoli. There should be regional or intercity trains fairly often (but Sunday afternoons there isn't much). The bus from the airport to the train station runs every 30 minutes and is only 80 or 90 cents and picks you up right outside the arrivals exit.

I don't think the bus mentioned above stops everywhere like Monopoli. Private taxi no way as that will cost a lot.

Jeff

London, England...
5. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

Brilliant. Thanks Jeff.

Cisternino, Italy
reviews: 1
6. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

As Jeff said you can take the regional train from Brindisi central station to Monopoli. It takes about 45 minutes and costs 5,20 €: www.trenitalia.com).

To arrive from the airport terminal to the Brindisi central station you can use the urban BUS that takes 15 minutes and costs less then 1 €.

London, England...
7. Re: Transfer From Brindisi

Much cheaper than the 60 euros I was quote for a taxi. Fantastic advice - thanks for taking the time to reply to me.

Thanks all,

Lizzie

Reply to: Transfer From Brindisi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Monopoli