We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need restaurant suggestions

Which Humacao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland, United...
reviews: 25
Need restaurant suggestions

This forum has been so helpful, I figured I'd ask for some more advice. Today is my 40th birthday and we want to go out for a bday dinner tonight. We are staying in Punta Santiago. Last night we got carry out from Los Makos in Naguabo. The food was ok but we ordered shrimp enchiladas and shrimp empanadas and ended up with just 2 boxes of shrimp. We were trying to find El Playerito but never found it.

So we'd like to find a restaurant (not further than 40 minutes away) that offers good local food at a decent price, a nice view is a plus! Can anyone suggest such a place? Thank you!!!

Mays Landing, New...
reviews: 185
1. Re: Need restaurant suggestions

Here is a link just to give you some ideas.

www.sal.pr/…

Change the location to give you different locations.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
reviews: 11
2. Re: Need restaurant suggestions

You said Los Makos, do you mean the Restaurant Makitos, that is on second floor with Balcony) I would be surprised , because we have been there a few times and never had a bad meal. But I have not been there for a year or so.

Maryland, United...
reviews: 25
3. Re: Need restaurant suggestions

Yes Los Makos. It's directly across the street from Makitos. I found El Cerro dr Nandy. I think we might try there. Thanks!

Fitchburg
reviews: 70
4. Re: Need restaurant suggestions

I was there last September in Makitos restaurant and I love it. It was a great food and an amazing service. I will recommend this restaurant very confident that you will like it. The sea food is very fresh. It's fresh catch every day. Naguabo its very famous for its fresh seafood.

5. Re: Need restaurant suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 10, 2015