We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the resort open late may early June?

Which Roquetas de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
Is the resort open late may early June?

We are planning to stay at the zoraida park 2014, we would be arriving 29th May for a week, I have heard that not everything in resort is open and that within the hotel one was shut because it wasn't busy enough. I am coming with my husband and 8 year old daughter and concerned that there won't be enough to keep her entertain both in the hotel and resort. Also are the pools warm enough to swim in?

Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
for Almeria, Province of Almeria, Province of Almeria
reviews: 104
1. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

As far as im aware all should be open from start May. Every thing that closes for winter was up and running from Easter onwards. Pools should be fine.

check out this place for her, she'll love it.---- tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g644309-…

See this site for things to do in the greater area. http://www.unique-almeria.com/

Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

Hi Flutter. We stayed the same week last year. Yes the hotel next door was closed because their was enough bookings but don't know if that is the case this year. My children were 10,6 and 2 at the time. There was plenty to do for them. They loved the slides in one of the pools. At night the entertainment was ok. There is a mini train that stops outside the hotel. We used to get on that and go into town where there is a park which has a few different things for the kids to go on. There isn't much around the hotel only a couple of shops and bars. We used to love the walk back along the promenade. It usually took about 25mins. Hope u have a lovely time. We would definately go back. Trying turkey this year

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

Thank you for this question.Were flying out sunday and was thinking the same i have a 9 year old boy and 2 weeks of him being bored would be a long time xx

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

Hi Vic

Where about is the place you put a link on for in relation to the zoraida resort? My boys would olove this and we fly out on Sunday xx

Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
5. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

melanie m

If you mean Castor Park, its in front of the Sabinal Hotel, at the end of Av Las Gaviotas, on the junction with Av. del Mediterraneo. Its where the tourist 'train' terminal is situated. Look at Google Maps for Roquetas de mar and you can even zoom into 'street view' and 'walk' around the area to get a feel for it.

I have written and just uploaded a guide to Roquetas which you may find useful -http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g644309-s2/Roquetas-De-Mar:Spain:Background.html

any feedback for content of the guide would be appreciated.

see this site also for further info about the greater Almeria area http://www.unique-almeria.com/

Vic

Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
6. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g644309-s2/Roquetas…

sorry this is the guide link, hope its clickable this time, if not copy and paste it.

Vic

7. Re: Is the resort open late may early June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Roquetas de Mar