We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Islantilla Hotel

Which Islantilla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Lancashire
reviews: 13
Oasis Islantilla Hotel

We have a booking in June 2012 for the Oasis Islantilla but have noticed the hotel is no longer on the group website and news reports telling us that it has 'closed indefinitely'. We booked independently but wondered if anyone had received advice regarding the hotel???? Please help!!!!

Lincoln, England...
reviews: 3
11. Re: Oasis Islantilla Hotel

Thanks for the great fast update, i do really appreciate your info .

Great to find someone so helpful with ref to the Oasis Islantilla Hotel as First choice wont say or don't know . Thanks again Steph

Cheers Jon

West Lancashire
reviews: 13
12. Re: Oasis Islantilla Hotel

I'm sorry you are in the same situation we were in a few weeks ago, First Choice dont seem to have the current (& available) information.

In all fairness Travel Republic were great once it was confirmed what was happening but I can't help wondering why it was us that told them and why when we raised it on the 1st of April, it took 12 days for a decision from HotelBeds.

I hope you get sorted out and have somewhere lively to stay organised soon.... finger crossed for you.

13. Re: Oasis Islantilla Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Islantilla