We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

Which Montespertoli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 39
Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

Which is easier, and more affordable? Taking a bus from Pisa Airport, OR from Florence Airport to Montespertoli? We are attending a wedding there. Please provide bus schedule websites if available.

We haven't decided which airport to choose until we can find dependable transport. (We do not have driver licenses, so have to pay for transport; we have heard that private drivers are expensive.) Thanks for any advice you may have.

5 replies to this topic
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
1. Re: Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

Airport bus from Florence Airport into Florence, then http://www.piubus.it/pdf/feriali/37.pdf

Budapest, Hungary
2. Re: Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

Thank you, perilizia, for the good information. I now have data for bus from Florence. I checked but can't find similar bus service from Pisa airport- can you please send the site for that bus route and schedule? Again, grazie for your help.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
3. Re: Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

I don't think there is a bus from Pisa Airport to Florence, but there is a good train service. See www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
4. Re: Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

From Pisa Airport to Montespertoli, take train to Empoli (changing trains at Pisa Centrale). Then this bus http://www.piubus.it/pdf/feriali/32.pdf - Stazione FS on the timetable is Empoli train station.

Edited: 5:16 am, October 29, 2012
Budapest, Hungary
5. Re: Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???

Thanks, perilizia and sydneynick! I appreciate your quick and helpful responses. Cheers.....

Reply to: Buses from Pisa or Florence to Montespertoli???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Montespertoli
More Montespertoli Topics