We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather bagni di lucca

Which Bagni di Lucca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
weather bagni di lucca

Twelve months ago there was a post asking why some weather forecasts for Bagni di Lucca seemed to indicate very low temperatures for September, 10 degrees or so. The response suggested that the weather info was wrong. However it is still happening with very low temps predicted for July 2011. I am told that average temps for July in Bagni are around 27 degrees. Why is there such confusion and where do you look to find accurate indications of the weather there? Isn't it in the interests of the regional tourist board to ensure we're not confused by these forecasts?

Tuscany Italy
reviews: 3
1. Re: weather bagni di lucca

Bagni di Lucca temps are very similar to the rest of Tuscany. This last week has been very high, hitting the low 40s, and too hot to be honest. Generally July is mid 30s. 27degrees would be evening not daytime for July.

Manchester, United...
2. Re: weather bagni di lucca

Thanks for the reply. It just intrigued me that when you searched Bagni di Lucca weather for next week some sites give max temps as 15-17 degrees daytime and others suggest it's much warmer than that, although I must admit I haven't seen the sort of temps you've mentioned. Yes it sounds a bit hot to me also!

Tuscany Italy
reviews: 3
3. Re: weather bagni di lucca

I've always assumed it's when sites use weather stations in high mountain areas like Abetone which is geographically close but much, much higher up whereas Bagni di Lucca is in a valley and only 152m above sea level . So more likely temps for Bagni di Lucca will come from looking at temps for Tuscany in general or maybe Lucca province. For temps of 15-17 next week will need some really freak weather the like of which I've not yet seen here in summer. You can assume very hot for July and August, pool weather, shorts, sandals and suntan (or sunburn??)

Manchester, United...
4. Re: weather bagni di lucca

Well it beats Manchester weather! 16 degrees here and pouring with rain for the last two days. We're hoping to visit Bagni next year and your info has been most helpful. Didn't really think I'd be packing heavy clothing and winter anoraks but it's good to have confirmation from someone who knows the area well. Thanks

Il Gzira, Malta
reviews: 1
5. Re: weather bagni di lucca

I am also finding a confusion in the temperatures. Does anyone know where to find a proper temperature graph?

Trondheim, Norway
reviews: 15
6. Re: weather bagni di lucca

I have only just begun to plan our holiday there next year - we are considering coming for the last week of May, first week of June. We are travelling from Norway and dont get much time off, so really need some warm weather! Can anybody advise us about the climate during this period? I know it´s not rocket science but we just need a little bit of guidance. Thanks!

Louisville, KY
reviews: 40
7. Re: weather bagni di lucca

We were in Tuscany during that period last year and it was beautiful! We never needed a jacket and I think one night I wore a sweater ... I wore pants with sleeveless shirts and sundresses the entire vacation. :)

Happy planning!

Wellington
reviews: 41
8. Re: weather bagni di lucca

We are in Lucca now and have been for the past week - cold, grey, windy and raining off and on - in fact, had hail two days ago. We're driving to Barga and Bagni di Lucca today in all our winter woolies! Luck of the draw re weather in Tuscany last week in May I guess, and we've just had bad luck!

9. Re: weather bagni di lucca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bagni di Lucca