We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stalis for a 6th year holiday?

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Cork, Ireland
Stalis for a 6th year holiday?

Myself and my classmates talking if going to stalls in June July, a group of 17 and 18 year olds? Would you recommend this for nightlife and cheap cost of staying over there? Beaches sun but not too mental!!!

3 replies to this topic
swindon,england
reviews: 71
1. Re: Stalis for a 6th year holiday?

Stalis would probably be perfect for you,great beaches,shops,tavernas/restaurants and a decent enough nightlife to suit all ages.You also have both Malia and Hersonissos right on your doorstep if you want to step up the tempo for a night out,they both have good beaches and shops etc too.

As for costs,i'm sure you'll find plenty to suit your budget as regards accomodation, and the prices for food and drinks are very reasonable if you shop around.

somerset
2. Re: Stalis for a 6th year holiday?

Hi Shona

Stalis is plenty lively enough with its wide selection of bars, restaurants & tavernas but it primarily attracts and is geared towards families & couples. It is nestled inbetween the two resorts Scaffolder mentions above, Malia & Hersonissos.

Stalis has a far more relaxed and laid back atmosphere than its two neighbours and benefits from a lovely long sandy beach lined at the back by bars & tavernas from which there is a good choice of watersports available.

So if you want something a little more laid back as your base, with the more lively Malia & Hersonissos close by, then Stalis might be for you. If you want something a bit more lively as your base then Hersonissos may be for you, probably not Malia as this is a bit "mental" as you put it!

If you do go for Stalis, then it has a great choice of reasonably priced accom in or within a short walking distance of the resort centre and main beach area.

Durham, United...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Stalis for a 6th year holiday?

Shona - if you were my daughter I'd be a lot happier if you and your fellow 6th years were holidaying in Stalis rather than Malia. I think it will suit you perfectly - especially if it's the first holiday away without parents!

Reply to: Stalis for a 6th year holiday?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations