We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air con and safety deposit boxes for the Koulla apartmentsi

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire, United...
reviews: 6
Air con and safety deposit boxes for the Koulla apartmentsi

We will be going to Stalis in a few weeks and are staying at the Koulla apts - does anybody know if there is air con (I presume we will need it at the beginning of August) and if so, how much it will cost?

Also, are there safety deposit boses available there?

Any more info on the apartments would be appreciated - we've been to Stalis before a couple of times, although it must be around 5 year ssince our last visit.

Thanks!

Edited: 2:58 pm, July 12, 2012
somerset
1. Re: Air con and safety deposit boxes for the Koulla apartmentsi

Hi Sharon

Can't help you with the specifics of AC or boxes but I can say that the Koulla Apts are located along one of the side roads which run up from the beach road to the main road ( the one opposite the Anthoussa Hotel).

They are only about one min or so up from the beach road, so only a short walk to the beach and resort centre. And next to the Koulla is a lovely and popular little bar called Cheers. And more or less opposite is one of our favourite restaurants, namely Katerina. So the Koulla Apts are nicely situated in Stalis

Have a good holiday.

sheffield uk
reviews: 1
2. Re: Air con and safety deposit boxes for the Koulla apartmentsi

Hi Sharon

Koulla apts have only 2 rooms with Air-Con so i hope you manage to get one of these I think they are in rooms 11 & 13 but not sure of numbers I thinks costs were about £40 for a week of £70 for 2 weeks safe was around £20 for 2 weeks as far as i can remember but this was 2 years ago. The apartments are in a great location although they can get a little noisy with the road next to it, Have a great Holiday.

Lancashire, United...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Air con and safety deposit boxes for the Koulla apartmentsi

Thanks for your responses - hopefully we will be lucky enough to get one of the rooms with air con - we went to Rhodes in June and the temperature was 33 degrees at night and we had no air con and so very little sleep!!!

Fingers crossed.......

4. Re: Air con and safety deposit boxes for the Koulla apartmentsi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, July 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stalis