We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st holiday stalis - just back

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 3
1st holiday stalis - just back

just returned on friday from our first visit to stalis and we loved it. Lovely friendly atmosphere and did not find it expensive.

Due to tight budget we stayed at the penelope (AI) which was great value but we both missed 'the greek' feeling and also the hotel was too far out for us. Hoping to return next year and really like the look of the Eri Apartments (great location and pool area looked as if had good atmosphere) so these are the accom we hope to stay at.

Had breakfast 5 mornings (didnt like continental in hotel) in the Robin Hood which were superb for 3.5euros.

Visited lots of bars later on in the evening and enjoyed Dwyers and Rthymn bar especially tho they were all nice.

So glad we tried Stalis and defo hope to return.

A quick question for all the people who visit often, what is the name of the apartments that are across the street from Hellas Restaurant, they looked lovely but we could not see a name?

Hope everyone who still has their Stalis holiday to come enjoys theirs as much as we did!

somerset
1. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

Hi there

So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Stalis. We are back there in Sept and are counting down the weeks.

I agree that the Penelope is a bit far out so somewhere more central like the Eri would probably be more suitable for you next time.

I believe the accom across from Hellas Taverna is called 'Residence Villas'. I would, however, point out that I believe this accom is almost exclusively booked by german guests, so maybe not the right place for you (not that there is anything wrong with this but prob not right mix of fellow guests to suit).

Gateshead UK
reviews: 45
2. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

We are going in September also and i wonder if you could tell me what the average price of a large beer is in the bars

Devizes, United...
reviews: 309
3. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

Hi there

Anything from €2,50 upwards, shop around, lots of bars have offers, happy hours, BOGOFs and the like.

Malia, Greece
reviews: 2
4. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

average price for a beer is 2euro 50

Lancashire
reviews: 21
5. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

3 weeks tomorrow for us and we are staying at Eri this year. Can't wait, the weeks are going by so slowly right now!

So pleased you had a fab holiday and despite being AI still managed to get out and about - Rhythm Bar is one of our fave 'people watching' spots too and the restaurant Dianomeas just behind is a fave too.

Claire x

Manchester, United...
reviews: 15
6. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

Hi Goonerne

A big beer (500ml) is either 1.60 or 1.80 in the Rovers Return (I believe it's Lowenbrau), and either 1.60 or 1.80 in the Kaliana (it's Hellas Pils) - I can never remember which place charges which price, which is ridiculous considering the amount of time I've spent in these bars! lol

These prices are for all the time, not happy hours or anything. I can't quote any others I'm afraid, but I'm sure they'll all be around the 2.50 level as others have said :o)

Cass

Lancashire
7. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

Is Melinda the dutch girl still at Kaliana?

Manchester, United...
reviews: 15
8. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

Hi,

No, Melinda's gone to the Dionysos apartments pool bar this year.

Cass

Lancashire
9. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

Aww she will be missed, lovely girl as are all the staff at Kaliana.

Claire x

scotland
reviews: 3
10. Re: 1st holiday stalis - just back

didnt notice the beer prices as me and my friend only drink vodka which were for 2

dwyers and rythmn 7 euros

leprauchaurn (not spelled correctly) - 9 euros

rovers return - 8 euros

beachcombers - 11 euros

went to edem and relax once as well and think they were about 7-8 euros.

Sunbathed one day at edem using their loungers and had lunch which was lovely (really clean toilets).

Guy at work has booked stalis since I have come back on my high recommendation (staying at koni village). Cant wait to return next year.

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations