We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach towels riu helios obzor

Which Obzor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Preston
reviews: 38
beach towels riu helios obzor

hi could anyone please tell me if the hotel provides beach towels?

thanks

9 replies to this topic
kettering
reviews: 53
1. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

The hotel does supply beach towels. They have specific times for collecting/handing in and there is a kiosk near the pool to do this. Nevertheless, I would take my own towels. You can then make your own demarcation of your reserved sun lounger around the pool, LOL.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 48
2. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

Yes, they are not very big either. I got a couple of beach towels from Asda for £7.50 which I am going to take with me.

Pam

Ps Have you read latest review? :-(

kettering
3. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

Hi Pam

Good Idea regarding the towels.

Yes, I saw the latest review and answered them with my comments regarding our experience at Helios Bay.

Preston
4. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

hi pam yeah i saw it it doesnt look to good , sounds like everyone is getting sick , im not looking forward to it as much now i must admit lol

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 48
5. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

Hi,

If i had not been a couple of weeks ago I also would be put off, but the fact I was there a couple of weeks ago and indeed enjoyed it that much I am going back in a few weeks says it all really. I know everyone is different but its like they are talking about a completely different hotel. The hotel was spotless, everywhere. As for the bar staff never met such a nice bunch of people. Every evening when we went to the bar we didnt even have to ask for a drink they would make it as soon as they saw us!!! There were always sunbeds avail, just had to look! Loved the food, hubby particulary liked the duck. My 16yr old is the fussiest of eaters and even she enjoyed every meal. Lou I am sure you and your partner will love it, can't wait to see your review.

Pam

kettering
6. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

Lou and Sam

On reading Pam's message to you regarding sunbeds, whilst we were there at the end of September last year you had to reserve your bed with your towel at around 5.30 am to be sure of getting one that day. Nevertheless, you usually found that the people who reserved them would not arrive to take their places until around 3pm. We witnessed some sharp words being exchanged by certain guests on this issue where their towel had been removed and put elsewhere. Some other Europeans thought they owned certain chairs and were vexed if anyone else reserved them earlier than them.

On the subject of food and hygiene in the restaurant, during our stay it was sub-standard. The quality of food and drink was poor (watered down soft drinks and badly cooked and unimaginative cuisine), School Dinners come to mind. Also the cutlery, glasses, tableware and carpets were not cleaned as well as they should be. I accept Pam saying that things were better during her visit, but there again the last few reviews do not make good reading.

We certainly hope that you have no problems.

Preston
7. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

well only 2 and a half weeks to go and ill be there to find out for my self and ill be sure to let you all know wen we get back. pam im sure we will have a great time cos like ive sed a hotel has to be really bad for us to moan about it lol

London, United...
8. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

Hi, my 12 yr old son and myself are going to Riu Helios Bay at the end of August and am a tad worried re the latest reviews, i.e. people being ill. I am not sure when you are travelling there, but please leave a review when you get back. I am very keen to learn that there are no tummy bugs going around. Thankyou and have a fab holiday. Jane.

Preston
9. Re: beach towels riu helios obzor

hi we only travel there ourselfs at the end of august so i will prob be there same time as you but dnt worry there are some good reviews lol

Reply to: beach towels riu helios obzor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Obzor