We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Elena Rainbow Valley Lodge

Which Santa Elena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 35
Santa Elena Rainbow Valley Lodge

OK I'm going to be in S Jose for a wk. Thinking of coming in a few days early to visit this area. I know Interbus goes to Monteverde but is there any shared shuttle type transport from San Jose or the Airport going to Santa Elena close to RVL? Is the area worth the trip with just 2 full days to spend? Thanks in advance for any insight.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Santa Elena Rainbow Valley Lodge

It is Interbus to Santa Elena daily from San Jose ...nice service...good people...if you like mountans...trees..Insects...birds..hikes..relaxing nights..ETc ..etc...Monteverde is waiting for you!

roadadvisor

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 54
2. Re: Santa Elena Rainbow Valley Lodge

Rainbow Valley Lodge is situated close to the road between just before Santa Elena. Excellent place with fantastiic owner. Monteverde area has plenty to offer and with two full days you will have time to enjoy its specific beauties.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 35
3. Re: Santa Elena Rainbow Valley Lodge

Thank you both! RA not so much the inscets ;- ) have those here in Florida...but the peace and quiet, clean air and a day tour are appealing. I read such fantastic reviews...think I will give it a try. I kept trying to convince myself to stay closer to the city this trip but RVL feels right even if it will be the rainy season in October! Now hoping there is an opening.

4. Re: Santa Elena Rainbow Valley Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 24, 2013