We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Guides

Which Santa Elena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dunstable, United...
reviews: 28
Private Guides

Anyone got details of private guide for Santa Elena reserve emails addresses please.

2 replies to this topic
Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 57
1. Re: Private Guides

Contact Andres Alvarado http://forestalive1.blogspot.com/ info@forestalive.com Tel: (506) 8720-2330 Tel: (506) 2645-9997.

We were on his private tour both time we visited Monteverde and IMHO he is one of the best guides we know about.

quebec canada
2. Re: Private Guides

I agree with Xelas about Andres Alvarado being a great guide. Very professional. He spends alot of time with you explaining the different plant life and animals you meet during the tours. Got some amazing pictures. He knows his back yard. My husband and I spent 3 days with him this past January. We went on a night walk with him, visited the Santa Elena reserve, the Selvatura Hanging Bridges and the Rainshadow Forest Reserve. He is a great person.

If you are looking for a good guide for Cano Negro + Arenal contact Erick Guzman at taraba tours.com / 506 8844-7389 / erick_natureguide@yahoo.com.

We spent 2 days with him this past January (before meeting up with Andres in Monteverde) and got to visit the REAL Cano Negro..what a boat ride. We also did the Hanging bridges and Volcano hike. He is very professional and knows his backyard to. These 2 guides are worth the investment

Reply to: Private Guides
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted