We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

Which Santa Elena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 35
Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

We only have one day to enjoy Monteverde. I was able to work out a special package with Desafio where my husband and I can do the Cloud Forest Tour in the morning, and then get dropped off at the Sky Trek office in Santa Elena where we will be picked up for the Sky Tram/Sky Trek/Sky Walk (yes - all 3).

Now I am starting to wonder if we are trying to do too much for just one day? Does anyone have any thoughts?

thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

If the tour operator is ok with it...and you like the idea...go for it...of course is a lot...but also a lot of fun!

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

Well it is really up to your conditions. You can do them all in one day but as you mentioned it might be too much, I would take out the sky walk and enjoy the rest of the tours you booked.

US
reviews: 15
3. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

we are considering doing the same thing, but I'm also worried that it will be too much for one day. I'm considering limiting it to cloud forest tour + sky walk and saving the zip lining for arenal a couple of days later.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

I also like you idea...great way to do it...for sure either way is a lot of fun...

roadadvisor

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 7
5. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

are these both tours very different? What's the different between them? and which one is better to chose?

Monteverde Costa...
reviews: 13
6. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

If time is a question the guided tour in the Reserve is great and may be a bit of cross over with the bridges. There is a bridge at the Monteverde Reserve.

Maybe do the zip lines and guided tour or maybe the tram if you want and skip the bridges.

7. Re: Cloud Forest Tour + Sky Walk/Trek in one day??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 18, 2013