We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla tortuga?

Which Tambor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Isla tortuga?

Can I get to isla tortuga from tambor or paqueras without taking some party cruise that costs $60? I only see 2 or 3 tours and they all leave frond montezuma.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 22
1. Re: Isla tortuga?

Whether it's a party boat or just a snorkeling/diving tour it's still going to cost you to get to Tortuga since the only ones visiting are tourists. Haven't used them but you might want to check out diving-costa-rica.com/files/isla_tortuga_and… out of Tambor.

reviews: 3
2. Re: Isla tortuga?

For all my panic I want to share with you what we actually did: we went to the Reserva Ecological Silvestre Curu, rented a sea Kayak, and kayaked ourselves out there. It was hard work for sure, but we took our little lunch and had our own private beach lunch and snorkled directly off the kayak. Hooray!

3. Re: Isla tortuga?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 27, 2013