We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latitude 10 transfers from Tambor

Which Tambor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
reviews: 40
Latitude 10 transfers from Tambor

We are staying at Latitude 10 Resort and they have quoted us $55 each way for transfers from Tambor. Is this reasonable?Or, would be be better off hiring a taxi ourselves? Should we rent a car? We'll be there for 6 days and I know it is pretty much isolated. Although we want to use the time there to just be lazy, I am wondering if there are fun places we could visit if we had a car.

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Sonoma, California
reviews: 16
1. Re: Latitude 10 transfers from Tambor

That's probably what the regular rates for a taxi cost so I'd coordinate through the hotel just for ease. I always find it's nice to have a rental car for a few days during my trip so I can explore the local area but at Latitude 10, you probably don't want the car for the entire week. They have bikes there that you can use to go into town or can help you with taxi arrangements. Have fun!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
reviews: 40
2. Re: Latitude 10 transfers from Tambor

Thanks so much for your reply ! I will just keep it as it is with the hotel picking us up. Have you been to Latitude 10? What do you think? Any idea if there is an opportunity for a yoga class nearby? From your picture, I assume you might know. :-)

Reply to: Latitude 10 transfers from Tambor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted