We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel del almirante mahon

Which Mahon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
reviews: 3
Hotel del almirante mahon

Can anyone tell me the best room to stay in at this hotel. We will have to have a poolside room as there are 3 of us. I do like a nice view.

Thanks.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
reviews: 38
1. Re: Hotel del almirante mahon

Do you mean the Hotel Del Almirante Collingwood House? If so this is actually in Es Castell rather than in Mahon itself. The hotel is a converted Georgian house once owned by Admiral Collingwood and overlooks Mahon harbour so will have great views over the water. Unless someone can answer the specific question that you are asking, you would probably be best off contacting the hotel direct and asking for a pool facing location as a special request - please see http://www.hoteldelalmirante.com/?q=portada

kent
2. Re: Hotel del almirante mahon

Hi it is located in Son Vilar which is between Mahon and Es castell. There are two accommodation 'blocks' . Rooms in the original house with i suspect some with views over the harbour,which would at the rear.the others are built in low level arrangement around pool.both blocks are therefore totally different in character.ithink house rooms are more expensive

Cheshire
reviews: 53
3. Re: Hotel del almirante mahon

Sandstroller's info is spot on.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 99
4. Re: Hotel del almirante mahon

Rooms 43 to 48, all poolside and all "sea" views.....just back from there last week! Great place.

5. Re: Hotel del almirante mahon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mahon
Recent Conversations