We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can sanso apartments

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, United...
reviews: 81
can sanso apartments

Hi trip advisors.

We're looking at these appt for next year. Is there a small sandy beach near by?

We know SE a little and the main beaches.But we walked the coastal path to the hippy market and passed several little secluded beaches on the way.

Just wondering if any of these are near the appt?Thanks for any advice....

Everywhere
1. Re: can sanso apartments

Niu Blau is probably the nearest proper beach,about 15 minutes walk along the coast or along the main road towards Es Cana (cut through Albatros apartments complex)

Norfolk
reviews: 126
2. Re: can sanso apartments

Can Sanso is on the main road to Es Cana just before the Eroski supermarket. The nearest beach is Niu Blau which is a small sandy beach with sunbeds, a couple of cafes, and a few peddalos. You can either walk along the main road, then turn right along a dirt track road, or the narrow coast path along the cliff top. Either way should take around 15 minutes.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 102
3. Re: can sanso apartments

Apartments and beach shown on this map. - http://goo.gl/maps/qfKJG

Only 1 cafe / snack bar on Niu Blau now at the Cala Pada end. The one at the Albatros end is now called Pura Vida - http://www.puravida-ibiza.com/

Phil

Plymouth, United...
4. Re: can sanso apartments

Fab.Thankyou everyone.

I've seen to stay here is 575 sc for two weeks from our local airport. To stay on playa de bossa

1500 each!!!!

As long as the beach is nice thats fine....x

Thanks again

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 102
5. Re: can sanso apartments

A nice little bay but can have some sea weed. I forgot there is also a small snack bar just inside the Albertros apartments that you can access from the beach. I've added it to the map. Here are a couple of photos of the beach that I took in April - flickr.com/photos/…

and flickr.com/photos/…. If you stay on the path (a bit rough in places) for another 15 minutes you will came to Cala Pada. 3 or 4 cafe / bars here and a ferry to Santa Eulalia. Photos are in this set - flickr.com/photos/…

Phil

Plymouth, United...
6. Re: can sanso apartments

I think pura vida is signing the deal....

We went to amante in cala llonga this holiday. But this is making it a little more urgent to book.

Thanks for the photos and links.

I don't like the weed but hubby loves it for the snorkeling. ..so bar and weed (sea weed) perfect!

Thankyou everybody that's all really helpful.

7. Re: can sanso apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics