We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don carlos

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
the cotswolds...
reviews: 13
Don carlos

We are going in 2wks time so - Do we need to take beach towels or do we pay in resort?? Also what is the beach like ?? Whats it like re mozzies? Be grateful for any info thank you

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
reviews: 20
1. Re: Don carlos

I'm pretty sure that the hotel supply towels, but I'm sure that someone will be along to confirm that. There is a small beach in front of the hotel which is fairly quiet as it is only used by people staying in the Siesta area. It has a refreshments hut, and my OH went snorkelling there in June, so it's good for that. If you want a larger beach, it's a 5/10 minutes walk over the river bridge to the main town beaches. As for mozzies, in 13 years of holidaying in the area, I have never been bitten by one, although I'm sure they are around. I've never heard of them being a problem at the Don Carlos.

the cotswolds...
2. Re: Don carlos

Thanks for yr reply, glad somewhere for my OH to snorkel he will be pleased. We went to ibiza about 3yrs ago mid august mozzies about in evening so have got plugins ready, we will leave decision on towels to last min thanks again

Ellesmere, United...
reviews: 31
3. Re: Don carlos

We going in 4 weeks....let me know how it went and if you needed the plug ins.....

Thanks Genie

the cotswolds...
4. Re: Don carlos

Wl do and thanx for responding

Ellesmere, United...
reviews: 31
5. Re: Don carlos

Reviews on trip not looking that favourable....

romford
reviews: 33
6. Re: Don carlos

just got bac tonight will give a review on here tomorow but dont worry . no mozzies lovely beach . beach towels surplied . plenty of sunbeds . plenty of entertainment . plenty to drink , food gorgeous in both a le carte and main restuarant . . any more info please feel free to e mail me i will deffo be going back thats for sure ., you will love this place

7. Re: Don carlos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics