We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tipping

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bideford, United...
reviews: 7
Tipping

Not having stayed in a 4* for many years, would somebody please give some advice about tipping? Who do you tip and how much? Thanks

Hampshire, England
reviews: 31
1. Re: Tipping

As a rule of thumb we don't usually tip in Europe, unless the service is exceptional.

Tips tend to be more in Egypt, Tunisia, etc but don't let that stop you from showing your appreciation. Happy hols

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
reviews: 20
2. Re: Tipping

A lot depends on what basis you are staying. If you are paying for your drinks as opposed to being A.I we would leave 10% as a rule and we always leave the chambermaids money at the end of the holiday. Even A.I hotels usually have a "tip" box somewhere. I always feel sorry for the staff at those places, as they miss out on tips generally.

3. Re: Tipping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
Recent Conversations
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics