We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

Which Alvor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ayrshire, United...
reviews: 47
Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

Can anyone who has stayed here tell me how much space there is in the studio apartments and how they are laid out?Would a pool view studio get the sunshine for most of the day?

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Alvor
reviews: 7
1. Re: Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

I've never stayed in the Pastana Alvor Park, but I have an apartment in Alto Club, which is just across the road from the hotel.

The pool is on the beach side of the hotel and therefore if your studio has a pool view, it should get sunshine for most of the day.

Staffordshire
reviews: 10
2. Re: Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

Hello .I have stayed there and if I am not mistaken the pool view apartments are for pestana club members.The studios and apartments available to rent get the sun in the afternoon,or at least the do in September when we went.The studios are of a reasonable size for two people but the one bed apartments are spacious and comfortable in my opinion.

Ayrshire, United...
reviews: 47
3. Re: Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

Thanks for your replies.I've joined their priority club so I'll mention that when we check in a keep my fingers crossed.

Grimsby, United...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

I have stayed here five times now in the studios and the one bedroom apts. all the rooms face south so good for the sun, the pool view are timeshare but from the others you overlook he garden and if high enough you get the sea views over to Lagos. In the studio you still get a settee and chair and a dining table for 4 and a kitchenette and for the two of us they are plenty big enough but the apartments are much larger and have a separate bedroom but I don't think they are worth the extra money, well for us, as we eat out all the time so don't spend a great deal of time in it. It's my favourite place in Alvor.....it's lovely and quiet

5. Re: Pestana Alvor Park Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, March 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Alvor