We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alvor Village suites?

Which Alvor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
reviews: 5
Alvor Village suites?

Has anyone stayed here been looking on line at it but not sure what sort room to book. Studio, Junior suite, suite, junior classic suite, studio plus, studio apartment, apartment. Does anyone know what the difference is. Would like to be able to get sun on balcony on evening

Thanks

Belfast
reviews: 6
1. Re: Alvor Village suites?

Book the cheapest price as apart from a few rooms they are all the same! very large with everything you could possibly need in the kitchen We have been the last 2 years and will be back next year. If you want the evening sun ask for a room overlooking the car park. The pool view is nicer but you get the sun in the morning. Enjoy a lovely hotel

Belfast, United...
2. Re: Alvor Village suites?

o thanks, wish had this reply was couple of day s ago. We booked cheapest price on travel republic with a pool view but I put a note asking for sun in the evening probably won't get sun in evening cause asked for pool view O WELL. We did not go to Alvor last year but went previous two years, we stayed both times at Pestana Alvor Park. Thanks for advice.

Scotland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Alvor Village suites?

Hi, probably a bit late to be putting a message on this thread. I am looking to book for myself, my husband and my one year old son. Are the studio apartments big enough? My son is a light sleeper so he needs to be far away from us at night so he dosnt hear my hubbys snoring!! Is it posisble for him to be in kitchen/ living area or do you think we are better with a one bed apartment

Belfast, United...
4. Re: Alvor Village suites?

Not sure if this is of any help. But all I know is the room we were in was open plan. Not sure if any of the rooms are made otherwise

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Alvor
reviews: 7
5. Re: Alvor Village suites?

If your son is that light a sleeper, you should probably look at getting a one bedroom. It's not worth ruining the holiday by having a child who's cranky all day because he can't get a proper night's sleep.

6. Re: Alvor Village suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Alvor